~ return overland transportation to Melaka;
~ 2 nights accommodation;
~ tourism tax;
~ 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners;
~ provision of mountain bicycle;
~ provision of a local English-Speaking Cycling Lead & cycling support assistant where necessary;
~ service of a Travel Wander Trip Facilitator.Notes:
~ a non-refundable deposit, 10% of total trip value is required upon booking. Full payment is required 3 weeks prior to departure.
~ this trip requires minimum 8 cyclists to depart and the maximum group size is 14 cyclists.
~ there is no provision of support vehicle to back up for this trip. All cyclists must ensure they are able to sustain the entire duration of the ride, especially on Day 2. We are glad to discuss your concerns and answer your queries if you have any before booking.
~ Should you require a visa to enter Malaysia, it is your responsibility to obtain such a document before departure. Check your entry requirement and apply for your visa HERE
if you require it.
~ Because cycling requires certain level of cardio and stamina exertion, it is not suitable for participants with chronic and/or acute disease. Please consider your physical condition before booking. Cyclists must ensure they are medically and physically able to cycle.
~ Trip grading is an indication on the difficulty of the activities included. As is always the case, engaging in regular exercise to maintain good physical condition and active lifestyle prior to the trip will be most beneficial in ensuring you have full enjoyment of the trip. We are glad to discuss your concerns and answer your queries if you have any.
~ All cyclists are required to wear helmets (compulsory, no helmet no ride) and covered shoes when cycling. Cyclists will be denied cycling if not dressed appropriately.
~ Our utmost priority is always the safety of the cyclists. Therefore, inclusion of the itinerary may be altered by the Trip Facilitator due to (not limited to) bad weather, local conditions, accommodation book out, the skill levels of the cyclists and/or other unexpected circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to make changes necessary and there will be no refund should you decide to discontinue with the trip.
~ There is no refund should you wish not to take part in any of the included experiences as illustrated in the itinerary.
~ For cyclists who is travelling alone and has opt for twin sharing basis, Travel Wander will do our utmost to pair you with another cyclist of the same gender to share the room. If this is not possible, cyclist is required to top up the difference for a single room. Should you choose not to go on this trip, there is no refund to the deposit paid.
~ Travel Wander recommends that all members booked on this trip to purchase comprehensive travel or personal insurance. You may purchase it HERE
~ In the event of cancellation, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- cancellation received 60 days or more before departure of trip and/or experience: loss of deposit.
- cancellation received 59 - 30 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 50% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation received 29 - 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 75% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation less than 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 100% cancellation.
~ In the event of amendment, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- after trip booking/travel arrangement is confirmed, SGD50 amendment fee per person per change.
- less than 30 days prior to departure, it will be considered as cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
~ Cancellation/Amendment pertaining to flight booking arranged through Travel Wander:
- any amendment or cancellation to flight booking after ticket issuance, subject strictly to Airlines’ conditions and cancellation fee, in addition to the service fee levied by Travel Wander.
~ Payment modes are electronic bank transfer, PayNow, cheque, cash or cash deposit through automated machine only.