~ 3 nights accommodation in Sendai basing on twin sharing basis;
~ 2 nights accommodation in hot spring (onsen) hotel basing on twin sharing basis;
~ 5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners;
~ arrival group transfer by coach from Tokyo Narita Airport to Tokyo Train Station on day 1;
~ return Shinkansen (bullet train) transfers, Tokyo > < Sendai on day 1 & day 6 respectively;
~ ground transfers as required as on day 2 to day 5;
~ admission and environment fees to national parks and attractions, if required;
~ service of English-Speaking Guide from day 1 to day 5;
~ service of Hiking Lead from day 2 to day 4.
~ service of Travel Wander Trip Facilitator.
~ Non – refundable deposit, SGD 100 is required at the time of booking. Full or balance payment is 60 days prior to departure.
~ This trip requires minimum 8 hikers to go. Maximum group size is 20 hikers.
~ Please only book your air ticket to Japan when you have been informed to do so.
~ Should you require a visa to enter Japan, it is your responsibility to obtain such a document before departure. Check your entry requirement and apply for your visa HERE if you require it.
~ Our utmost priority is always the safety of the hikers. Therefore, inclusion of the itinerary may be altered due to (not limited to) bad weather, local conditions, accommodation book out, the skill levels of the hikers and/or other unexpected circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to make changes necessary and there will be no refund should you decide to discontinue the trip.
~ Because hiking requires certain levels of cardio and stamina exertion, it is not suitable for participants with chronic and/or acute diseases. Please consider your physical condition before booking. Hikers must ensure they are medically and physically able to hike.
~ There is no refund should you wish not to take part in any of the experiences included as illustrated in the itinerary.
~ Trip grading is an indication on the difficulty of the activities included. Preparation and engaging in regular exercise to maintain good physical condition and active lifestyle prior to the trip will be most beneficial in ensuring you have full enjoyment of the trip. We are glad to discuss your concerns and answer your queries.
~ All hikers need to be appropriately dressed in the right footwear (covered hiking shoes) and attire. Hikers may be denied hiking if not dressed appropriately.
~ Option to extend your stay in Sendai or other parts of Japan.
~ Travel Wander recommends that all members booked on this trip purchase comprehensive travel or personal insurance. You may purchase it HERE.
~ In the event of cancellation, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- cancellation received 60 days or more before departure of trip and/or experience: loss of deposit.
- cancellation received 59 - 30 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 50% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation received 29 - 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 75% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation less than 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 100% cancellation.
~ In the event of amendment, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- after trip booking/travel arrangement is confirmed, SGD50 amendment fee per person per change.
- less than 30 days prior to departure, it will be considered as cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
~ Cancellation/Amendment pertaining to flight booking arranged through Travel Wander:
- any amendment or cancellation to flight booking after ticket issuance, subject strictly to Airlines’ conditions and cancellation fee, in addition to the service fee levied by Travel Wander.
~ Payment modes are electronic bank transfer, PayNow, cheque, cash or cash deposit through automated machine only. Balance payment can be made via credit card. Click HERE for more details.