~ 4 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with private bathroom;
~ 1 night accommodation (twin sharing or dormitory-style) with shared bathroom;
~ 4 breakfasts;
~ luggage transfers from day 2 to day 4;
~ FREE Olle Passport;
~ Jeju City Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing 1-Day tour pass.
~ Non – refundable deposit, 30% of the total tour value is required at the time of booking. Full or balance payment is 60 days prior to departure.
~ Should you require a visa to enter Republic of Korea, it is your responsibility to obtain such document before departure. Check your entry requirement and apply your visa HERE if you require.
~ All visitors are now required to sign up for Korea Electronic Travel Authorisation before your departure. An application fee will be levied at the time of application. Apply HERE.
~ Please only book your air ticket to Jeju Island, South Korea when you have been informed to do so.
~ Our utmost priority is always the safety of the hikers. Therefore inclusion of the itinerary may be altered due to (not limited to) bad weather, local conditions, accommodation book out, the skill levels of the hikers and/or other unexpected circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to make changes necessary and there will be no refund should you decide to discontinue with the trip.
~ Because hiking requires a certain level of cardio and stamina exertion, it is not suitable for participants with chronic and/or acute disease. Please consider your physical condition before booking. Hikers must ensure they are medically and physically able to hike/walk.
~ Trip grading is an indication of the difficulty of the activities included. Preparation and engaging in regular exercise to maintain good physical condition and active lifestyle prior to the trip will be most beneficial in ensuring you have full enjoyment of the trip. We are glad to discuss your concerns and answer your queries.
~ All hikers are strongly encouraged to be appropriately dressed in the right footwear (covered hiking high cut shoes) and attire suitable for hiking.
~ Option to extend your stay in Jeju Island or other parts in South Korea.
~ Travel Wander recommends that all travellers booked on this trip to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Click HERE to purchase.
~ In the event of cancellation, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- cancellation received 60 days or more before departure of trip and/or experience: loss of deposit.
- cancellation received 59 - 30 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 50% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation received 29 - 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 75% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation less than 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 100% cancellation.
~ In the event of amendment, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- after trip booking/travel arrangement is confirmed, SGD50 amendment fee per person per change.
- less than 30 days prior to departure, it will be considered as cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
~ Cancellation/Amendment pertaining to flight booking arranged through Travel Wander:
- any amendment or cancellation to flight booking after ticket issuance, subject strictly to Airlines’ conditions and cancellation fee, in addition to service fee levied by Travel Wander.
~ Payment modes are electronic bank transfer, PayNow, cheque, cash or cash deposit through automated machine only. Deposit to be made via bank transfer or PayNow. Balance payment can be made via credit card. Click HERE for more details.