~ 5 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis;
~ return airport group transfers at designated timings;
~ 5 breakfast, 4 lunches, 5 dinners;
~ bicycle rental from day 2 – 5;
~ support vehicle from day 3 – 5;
~ service of an English-speaking Cycling Guide and local Vietnamese driver;
~ all activities stated in the itinerary unless otherwise stated;
~ transportation during the trip as required;
~ service of a Travel Wander Trip Facilitator.
~ Non – refundable deposit, SGD 100 is required at the time of booking. Full or balance payment is 60 days prior to departure.
~ minimum group size: 8 cyclists to go. Maximum group size: 20 cyclists.
~ Please only book your air ticket to Da Nang, Vietnam when you have been informed to do so.
~ Should you require a visa to enter Vietnam, it is your responsibility to obtain such document before departure. Check your entry requirement and apply your visa HERE if you require.
~ Because cycling requires certain levels of cardio and stamina exertion, it is not suitable for participants with chronic and/or acute diseases. Please consider your physical condition before booking. Cyclists must ensure they are medically and physically able to cycle.
~ You are advised to wear appropriate cycling attire and covered shoes for this trip.
~ Our utmost priority is always the safety of the cyclists. Therefore, the route and inclusion may be altered by the local cycling guide due to (not limited to) bad weather, accommodation book out, local conditions, and/or other unexpected circumstances beyond control. Travel Wander and its Operator reserve the right to make changes necessary and there will be no refund should you decide to discontinue the trip or event.
~ There is no refund should you wish not to take part in any of the included experiences as illustrated in the itinerary.
~ Trip grading is an indication of the difficulty of the activities included. Preparation and engaging in regular exercise to maintain good physical condition and active lifestyle prior to the trip will be most beneficial in ensuring you have full enjoyment of the trip. We are glad to discuss your concerns and answer your queries.
~ For cyclists who are travelling alone and have opted for twin sharing basis, Travel Wander will do our utmost to pair you with another cyclist of the same gender to share the room. If this is not possible, cyclists are required to top up the difference for single room. Should you choose not to go on this trip, there is no refund of the deposit paid.
~ Travel Wander recommends that all travellers booked on this trip to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Click HERE to purchase.
~ In the event of cancellation, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- cancellation received 60 days or more before departure of trip and/or experience: loss of deposit.
- cancellation received 59 - 30 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 50% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation received 29 - 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 75% of the cost of the trip and/or experience.
- cancellation less than 14 days before departure of trip and/or experience: 100% cancellation.
~ In the event of amendment, the following will apply unless otherwise stated:
- after trip booking/travel arrangement is confirmed, SGD50 amendment fee per person per change.
- less than 30 days prior to departure, it will be considered as cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
~ Cancellation/Amendment pertaining to flight booking arranged through Travel Wander:
- any amendment or cancellation to flight booking after ticket issuance, subject strictly to Airlines’ conditions and cancellation fee, in addition to service fee levied by Travel Wander.
~ Payment modes are electronic bank transfer, PayNow, cheque, cash or cash deposit through automated machine only. Deposit to be made via bank transfer or PayNow. Balance payment can be made via credit card. Click HERE for more details.