As of 1st April 2022, the border measures for travellers arriving Singapore via air or sea checkpoints from most countries/regions have relaxed significantly.
All fully vaccinated travellers* and non-fully vaccinated children aged 12 and below* are permitted to enter Singapore. They no longer need to apply for entry approvals or take designated Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) transport. However, all arrival travellers will continue to be subjected to a Pre-Departure Test (PDT) within 2 days before departure for Singapore.
To facilitate Singapore Citizens (SCs), Permanent Residents (PRs), Work Pass Holders (WPHs) and other Long Term Pass Holders (LTPHs) who may face difficulties obtaining valid PDTs within 2 days before returning to Singapore, our Ministry of Health (MOH) have introduced remote supervised ART services by approved licensed providers in Singapore for mentioned travellers (SCs, PRs, WPHs & LTPHs) arriving from selected countries.
Singapore will accept Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests, professionally administered Antigen Rapid Test (ART) and ART supervised by approved licensed providers in Singapore (including remotely supervised ART) taken within 2 days before departure for Singapore as valid PDTs.
Mentioned travellers who wish to use the remotely supervised ART PDT services licensed in Singapore should book their slots early with medical providers via their respective websites and bring along approved ART kits from Singapore for their remotely supervised ART.
Travel Wander has partnered with Minmed Health Pte Ltd to offer a promo deal to our members and followers at a special rate of SGD 10 (inclusive GST)! The usual price is SGD 12.
Minmed is on the list of MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers and is also on the list of clinics approved to conduct Pre-departure PCR swab test for overseas travel.
Here’s what you need to do.
1. Book early for your Remote Tele Supervised ART appointment here on Minmed website.
2. Download the Minmed Connect app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store, into your mobile device.
3. On your appointment date and time, complete your health declaration here (click: See Doctor) just before connecting# to your Swab Supervisor via the Minmed Connect app. Ensure you have 2 sets of Health Sciences Authority (HSA) Approved ART kits with you.
4. Follow these steps to connect to the Minmed Connect app, follow 4 simple steps to complete your Remote Tele Supervised ART Test. Preview the 4 steps here.
5. Here’s the most important thing to note. Remember to enter the promo code <TWANDERxTART> to enjoy the special rate. Choose <YES> when you are asked if you would like to utilize the corporate plan.
Countries/regions^ that are currently applicable for Remote Tele Supervised ART Service are:
~ member states of European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden;
~ Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Yemen, Israel, Jordan, Iran, Egypt;
~ United Kingdom;
~ United States of America.
Are you planning for your overseas active holidays? Look no further for Travel Wander’s wide collection of cycling or hiking holidays. Whether it is for solo traveller, in a pair, small groups or private groups, get in touch with us.
We are available for a chat on: Line, KakaoTalk, Telegram, WeChat, WhatsApp & Viber @ +65 8714 3321. Email: TWSG@travel-wander.com.
*more information, updates, exclusions and special conditions can be found on Singapore’s MOH website.
#wifi or mobile data connection is required.
^countries/regions may change without prior notice. Refer to Singapore’s MOH listing here.
Information is accurate as at 10 Apr 2022.